Wallpaper Handmade celebrates its 10 years with an exhibition dedicated to the interpretation of love, in all its forms.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary Wallpaper Handmade asked to designers, artists and artisans to collaborate to interpret the theme of love, in all its variants. This exhibit has been set up at the Salone dei Tessuti, space exclusively managed by Consolo Real Espace. A space built at the end of the 20’s for the exhibition of textiles, during which big names of design and young promises, Italian and international, flanked by historical companies in the artisanal field, partecitate.
Names of whom participated:
- Elmgreen & Dragset and Georg Jensen’s cellphone slumber pod
- Chan + Eayrs, Sebastian Cox and American Hardwood Export Company’s blushing bar
- Hayon Studio and Caran d’Ache’s pastel people
- Germans Ermičs and Bang & Olufsen’s harmony machine
- Gustavo Martini and Testi’s love seat
- Paul Smith and Mercian’s bicycle ride for two
It’s been a pleasure for our Consolo Hub team to have hosted this amazing FuoriSalone 2019 event.